Freedom 251 is the most cost-effective smartphone that has ever been launched priced at INR 251. Indian market is already known for its competitive prices in the mobile market with smart phones raising the Freedom 251 Mobile Specifications and lowering the prices to get ahead of one another. But with this model launched by Ringing Bells the competition has risen to an another level.With a 4$ model housing a quad-core CPU The company is already reporting 5 lac units production capacity in their pilot plants setup in Noida and Uttarakhand. There have been many devices launched in the budget domain of the smart phone market but nothing has gathered such interest from people belonging to all walks of life. Simply put, it is affordable and obtainable.
How to get your hands on the Freedom 251
In a market full of lucrative options it is miles ahead because of its price. A common man can buy a smart phone costing rupees 251. India is moving quickly towards being a tech savvy nation and products of this kind will see the sale spread like wildfire. Ringing bells has brought you a smart phone with bunch of cool features and an unbelievable price.
Who would have thought that one could obtain an Android-powered device at two hundred and fifty one rupees. In today’s world, with a cost next to negligible anyone and everyone would like to try out this device. The performance of the device would only be known when the phone would arrive in another 4 months but going by the specifications customers would be waiting eagerly.
With the entire market abuzz with the word that the Freedom 251 has started registrations people seem more and more interested. Everybody is interested in “How to get your hands on the Freedom 251”?
But Let us first have a look at the Freedom 251 features and what it has to offer!
FREEDOM 251 MOBILE SPECIFICATIONS
- Termed as the cheapest phone in the world this smart phone boasts of a 4.00-inch qHD IPS touchscreen display with a resolution of 540*960 pixels.
- The phone comes with 3G connectivity and is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core which gives fast and responsive performance.
- Powered by 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory it gives you all the space you need.Freedom 251 has SD card support (expandable up to 32GB).
- The Ringing Bells Freedom 251 provides 8GB of internal storage that is capable of expanding up to 32GB via a microSD card.
- Moving on to the camera quality, the Ringing Bells Freedom 251 has a 3.2-MP primary camera on the rear and a 0.3-MP front camera for selfies.This phone with its inbuilt technology is ideal for perfect Selfie.
- The Ringing Bells Freedom 251 runs on Android 5.1 and is powered by a 1450mAh removable battery.
- The Freedom 251 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone with an enhanced connection that gives you everything you need at high speed.
- The Connectivity options of Freedom 251 include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth. Sensors the phone uses includes Proximity sensor.