There are certain terms that have been used on this website. Though one term can have two or more meanings, the meaning that a particular term has, needs to be defined in the context of this site, so that any kind of ambiguity can be avoided. And this is the reason why we have defined these terms clearly in the context of our website so that two different readers do not understand its meaning differently.
Given below are the definitions of these terms:
- “Service” or “services” refer/s to any technical assistance, and/or the process of providing any sort of technical assistance, that we offer through our website.
- The term “Caller” includes any individual or all individuals who contact our representative for any service/assistance provided by us. The caller may contact us through any of the methods, like email, internet chat, telephone, etc. It is here important to note that the communication with any of our representative with a “caller” does not mean that any services have been provided or promised to be provided.
- With the term “Customer” we mean any individual or individuals who willingly choose to avail or utilize one or more services that are offered by us.
- With the word “utilization” we mean any action of a caller who willingly receives one or more than one services that our company provides.
- With the term “Technology” we mean the devices such as desktop computer, portable computer like laptop, tablet or smartphone. The desktop computers typically have a monitor, mouse, and keyword attached to them.
- Tablets and smartphones are basically the mobile devices with a touch screen running on a specific mobile operating system, including but not limited to the IOs and Android. These terms do also refer to networking equipment, such as routers(wireless and non-wireless), consumer electronics, such as televisions, blu-ray players as well as video streaming devices.
- The term “Computer Peripherals” or simply “peripherals” are all such devices that are attached to a computer. Some of the examples of peripherals are printers, scanners, speakers, microphones, cameras and any external devices, such as external hard drives, tape drives, USB drives, etc.
- The term “software” means any program that has the ability to be placed, installed, and/or used on a computer, mobile phone or a tablet device.
In addition to terms, we have also some conditions that are binding on our users. The whole purpose of these conditions is to prevent any kind of misuse or misappropriation of the content that is on our website or the services that we provide to our esteemed customers. Some of these are as follows:
- As a condition of the use of our website, you shall not use any materials, services, software for any purpose that is not lawful or not allowed. You are not allowed, no matter how compelling the situation of a circumstance is, to use any material, software or service that may damage or has the potential to damage, disable, overburden or impair any network, server of us or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any of our services.
- We have a fair use policy for our customers. Though we have no any limit on the number of telephone or online support that we will be providing to our customers, however, each subscriber’s use of these services for the subscription based plans are subject to the fair use policy of our website. Under this policy, we have the sole right to suspend or terminate subscriber’s subscription services almost immediately if we find that a user is abusing our services, some way or the other.
- We need cooperation from our customers to get their issues resolved. If any of our customers do not listen to us attentively to the technicians and follow their instructions and just try to prove them wrong, our services are not for such kind of customers. Without the close cooperation between our customer and technicians, we can never be able to correct any issue. Therefore our customers must confirm that the full system, including software and hardware, are available to you and are accessed by you and you are fully cooperating with the technicians.
- All our service seekers need to know that under no circumstances we are responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. It is mandatory for all our customers to take care of their valuable data and software and maintain a complete data backup as well as disaster recovery plan.
Changes in our Terms and Conditions
Changes are the only things that are permanent, for nothing is permanent in today’s ever-changing world. The same is completely true for any company, any website, like us. We do also, therefore, reserve the right to change partially or even completely our existing terms and conditions. We may or may not issue any prior notice for the proposed changes.
If you continue to subscribe our website, without being mindful of any recent update about our terms and conditions, you shall be deemed to abide by the new changes, if there is any.You can’t say that you are not aware of any changes because you did not see or receive any notification for the proposed changes. It is simply because we are not bound by any law to inform you about any changes if any before any changes are scheduled to be made.
You can’t say that you are not aware of any changes because you did not see or receive any notification for the proposed changes. It is simply because we are not bound by any law to inform you about any changes if any before any changes are scheduled to be made.